Hull Crime Reduction Fund
The Hull Crime Reduction Fund has been established by the Hull Community Safety Partnership (CSP), with funding provided by the Humberside Police and Crime Commissioner and aims to provide grants to support various groups and community projects whose aims are to enhance community engagement, reduce crime and improve the lives of those living in Hull.
The aim of the Community Grant is to support those initiatives and projects that are able to demonstrate how they can support the delivery of the CSP strategic aims, outcomes and priorities.
Projects must help meets at least one of the four Hull CSPs priorities:
- Reduce domestic abuse and violent behaviour;
- Reduce offending and re-offending;
- Support victims and vulnerable people and communities; and
- Tackle substance misuse
Size of grants
Grants are available of up to £10,000*
*Where clear evidence of need is identified and evidenced the Hull CSP will consider larger applications.
Who can apply?
In order to be eligible, you must demonstrate that your organisation:
- Is a Not for Profit Group
- Is properly constituted with a clause which demonstrates that members will not benefit on the winding up of the organisation
- Has a bank account in the name of the organisation
- Is open and accessible to the community it serves
- Has a planned approach to safeguarding issues, if you are working with children, young people and vulnerable adults
- Operates in Hull
How to apply?
Before applying, please read the Hull Crime Reduction Fund Information Pack for this grant scheme carefully.
Apply using the Hull Crime Reduction Fund Application Form (MS Word document)
Applications are only considered complete when all supporting documentation has been received either over email or posted to the office as paper copies.
When to apply?
Applications to this fund will be assessed on an ongoing basis subject to available funds. Decisions on awards in 2019/20 will be made in July, October and January.
Deadlines for applications to be considered at each meeting will be:
- 30th June 2019
- 30th September 2019
- 31st December 2019
Applications received after these deadlines will go forward into the next decision making meeting.
If you have any questions about the Hull Crime Reduction Fund please contact either Lisa Walker at Hull City Council or Matthew Wright at the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner.
Active Hull Crime Reduction Projects