Who We Are and What We Do
The Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) - Keith Hunter
About your Commissioner - CLICK HERE
Commissioner's Diary - CLICK HERE
Commissioner's public engagements - CLICK HERE
Code of Conduct - CLICK HERE
The Commissioner has signed the Committee on Standards in Public Life Ethical Checklist. More details HERE
The Commissioner's Oath of Office
Keith Hunter accepted the office of Humberside PCC on 6th May 2016 and took the following oath:
"I, Keith Hunter, do hereby declare that I accept the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for the Humberside Police area.
In making this declaration, I solemnly promise that during my term of office:
- I will serve all the people of the Humberside Police area in the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner.
- I will act with integrity and diligence in my role and, to the best of my ability, will execute the duties of my office to ensure that the police are able to cut crime and protect the public.
- I will give a voice to the public, especially victims of crime, and work with other services to ensure the safety of the community and effective criminal justice.
- I will take all steps within my power to ensure transparency of my decisions, so that I may be properly held to account by the public.
- I will not interfere with the operational independence of police officers."
Register of Interests* for the Commissioner - CLICK HERE - *This register is reviewed annually each April. There have been no changes since the Commissioner took office in 2016.
To contact the Commissioner please CLICK HERE for details.
The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner (OPCC)
Chief Executive - Rachel Cook - Job Description
Chief Finance Officer - Kevin Wilson
To view an organisational chart of the OPCC staff, with staff diversity breakdown and details of senior officer salaries CLICK HERE
Premises and Land
CLICK HERE to view a list of premises and land owned by, or occupied for the purpose of the work of Humberside Police and the PCC